BRAND NEW SPACIOUS 1-3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN A LUXURY RESIDENCE IN MAHMUTLAR/ ALANYA (Turkish Mediterranean Riviera)!
PAY BY INSTALLMENTS starting from the down payment of just 12,500 EUR!!!
The price of remaining apartments starts from 41,500 EUR - special prices for early investors - valid until the end of November

NEW "UTMOST COMFORT CONCEPT" PROJECT! Directly from the very reputable development/construction company - construction will be completed by May 2021

 

Check one of our most attractive investment opportunities in Mahmutlar - ALANYA, where you can enjoy 325+ DAYS OF SUNSHINE and where SUMMER lasts from APRIL THROUGH NOVEMBER, winters are very mild and it never snows. It also boasts of a RICH historical, cultural and culinary heritage and is getting more and more popular not only as a tourist destination, but as a place chosen for relocation and international retirement.

  • 850 m to the beach - nice view of the mountains, sea and castle
  • Spaciaous 1-3 bedroom apartments ( 1 bedroom - 60-70 sq. m; 2 bedrooms - 95-105 sq m) a small entry hall, 1 living room with American kitchen,1-3 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, 1-2 large balconies, spacious, cosy and stylish interior, build-in wardrobes, fitted lacquered kitchen with granite worktop, glass shower cabin and fitted lacquered furniture in the bathrooms
  •  In a residence with full infrastructure for your comfort and safety: swimming pools, including the one with slides and the indoor heated pool with jakuzzi, gym, sauna, Turkish bath, garden, BBQ and relax areas, caretaker, electricity power plant, satellite system, open car parking, etc.
  • SUPERB location in a very green area within a walking distance to the sea and the center of Mahmutlar - a popular modern part of Alanya - with supermarkets, shops, banks, pharmacies, restaurants and cafes.
  • Special discounted prices for early investors! Possible payment by installments (30% down payment - starting from just 12,500 EUR!; the remaining 70% could be paid until the delivery of the project at 0% interest rate)

Please call for more details or to arrange to have a look at it. Thanks! Have a wonderful day!
+905424228221 (WhatsApp/Viber: English,Turkish)
+380733536930 (WhatsApp/Viber: English, Українська, Русский)
Tredvisor is a licensed Alanya-based real estate company with a network of foreign partners. We have a lot of good offers (both new ones - directly from the best developers - or in the secondary market). We offer individualized approach to our clients and a provide a full range of pre- and post-purchase services (from buying furniture and white goods to helping to apply for Residence Permit). It would be our pleasure to help you find the property which fits your requirements - your happiness is our goal. 

 

BRAND NEW 1-3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN A LUXURY RESIDENCE IN MAHMUTLAR/ ALANYA

SKU: 0113
€41,500Price
  • Summary:

    Type  Apartments for sale

    Rooms  2-4

    Bedrooms 1-3

    Balconies 1-2

    Bathrooms 1-2

    Floor area 60 - 130 sq m

    Floor 2/ 9

    Year of build Delivery in May 2021

  • Indoor facilities:

    • Air conditioning (in all rooms - extra)
    • 1-2 Bathrooms with tubs/showers 
    • 1-3 balconies 
    • Electrical water heating system
    • Unfurnished
    • Broadband Internet
    • Intercom system
    • Elevators
  • Outdoor facilities:

    • Garden
    • Swimming pools for adults and kids
    • Indoor swimming pool
    • Sauna and Turkish Bath
    • Gym
    • Gated entry
    • Security cameras
    • Caretaker
    • Car parking
  • Distances:

    To Antalya airport   130 km

    To Gazipasa airport   30 km

    To the beach  850 m

    To the nearest bus stop  150 m

    To closest minimarket  150 m 

    To closest restaurant   150 m

     

  • Price/special terms:

    Prices of the remaining apartments start from 41,500 EUR; for 2+1 -  from 53,500 EUR - special prices for early investors - valid until the end of November. All apartments on lower floors the price of which was 35,500 - 39,500 EUR have been already sold out! So hurry up, if you are interested!

    PAY BY INSTALLMENTS starting from the down payment of 30% (just 12,500 EUR  for a 41,500 apartment!!! The rest (70%) can be paid by installments until the delivery of the project (18-months payment plan)

    NEW "UTMOST COMFORT CONCEPT" PROJECT! Directly from the very reputable development/construction company - construction will be completed by May 2021