Eat, Enjoy Life, Love and Find Your Second Home in Turkish Riviera
Tired of a hectic and busy life, traffic jams, car exhausts, smells and noises of megalopolises, junk food, and futuristic skyscrapers? Have you ever considered living in a paradise? Alanya – a gem of the Turkish Mediterranean coast might be the place for you. Not only your time here would be full of comfort, sunshine and pleasure, but you could also enjoy a good return on your investment in a property.
Here are seven compelling reasons why Alanya is a great place for your investment:
1. Alanya’s sandy beaches running for miles on both sides, transparent and clean turkuaz sea waters and 300 days of sunshine a year turned it into an exquisite resort attracting the nobilities since the times of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. No wonder one of its best beaches was named after Cleopatra and the other one after a famous sultan who considered it his winter capital because of its subtropical climate and very mild winters (the average temperature is between 13°C - 15°C).
2. It is full of historic and natural attractions and you can always discover something to your liking: ancient castles and towers, caravanserais, shipyard, historical monuments of all civilizations known to Europeans; as well as picturesque canyons, waterfalls, rivers and lakes, fantastic caves and mountains with breathtaking panoramic views. At the same time Alanya has modern, spacious and comfortable apartment complexes and villas constructed with the help of latest technologies, engineering solutions and materials which you can buy at pretty reasonable prices.
3. Alanya is a very friendly and diverse place. You can hear any language spoken in its streets and more and more expats find their second home here. No wonder, you can celebrate Kurban Bairam, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year and Navruz here.
4. You can enjoy eating fresh organic and healthy food for very little price. The Mediterranean diet is the healthiest in the world. It helps to lose extra weight in a natural way and is considered good for blood vessels. Avocados, mangos, papayas, bananas, oranges and strawberries are imported from Alanya to many countries of the world, but here you can have them fresh.
5. As many places in Turkey, Alanya is becoming a more and more popular destination of medical tourism (especially for dentist and optician services), where you can find excellent medical care for very reasonable prices. It is a disability friendly place.
6. Alanya is conveniently located just 40 km away from the fast growing Gazipasa airport and 150 km away from the Antalya Airport. It boasts of a well-developed and convenient tourism and lifestyle infrastructure and is considered one of the cleanest municipalities in Turkey.
7. And the last but not least reason: affordable prices, streamlined property acquisition laws and procedures (Guidance for Foreigners) and low cost of living and taxes.
Have you got interested? Maybe you might want to join 35,000 people from all over the world who found their second home in Alanya? Anyway, it’s better to see once that to read, so we are looking forward to welcoming you to Alanya!