Eat, Enjoy Life, Love and Find Your Second Home in Alanya – the gem of the Turkish Mediterranean Riv
Here are seven compelling reasons why Alanya is a great place for your LIFE and INVESTMENT:
1. Alanya’s sandy beaches running for miles on both sides, transparent and clean turquoise sea waters and 300+ days of sunshine a year turned it into an exquisite resort attracting the nobilities since the times of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. No wonder one of its best beaches was named after Cleopatra and the other one after a famous sultan who made Alanya his winter capital because of its splendor and subtropical climate with very mild and snowless winters.
2. It is full of historic and natural attractions and you can always discover something to your liking: ancient castles and towers, caravanserais, shipyard, historical monuments of all civilizations known to Europeans; as well as picturesque canyons, waterfalls, rivers and lakes, fantastic caves and mountains with breathtaking panoramic views. At the same time Alanya has modern, spacious and comfortable residential complexes, villas and apartment blocks constructed with the help of latest technologies, engineering solutions and materials. The real estate prices remain very reasonable compared to many other coastal resorts.
3. Alanya is a very friendly and diverse place. You can hear any language spoken in its streets and more and more expats find their second home here. No wonder, you can celebrate Kurban Bairam, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year and Navruz here. There are international schools here and more and more Europeans choose it for their international retirement, due to high quality healthcare and lifestyle at a reasonable price.
4. You can enjoy eating fresh organic and healthy food for very little price. The Mediterranean diet is the healthiest in the world. It helps to lose extra weight in a natural way and is considered good for blood vessels. Avocados, mangos, papayas, bananas, oranges and strawberries are imported from Alanya to many countries of the world, but here you can have them fresh.
5. As many places in Turkey, Alanya is becoming a more and more popular destination of medical tourism where you can find excellent medical care for very reasonable prices. It is a place for everyone with easy wheelchair access to any restaurant, shop, hospital and public transport.
6. Alanya is conveniently located just 40 km away from the fast growing Gazipaşa airport and 150 km away from the Antalya Airport. It boasts of a well-developed and convenient tourism and lifestyle infrastructure and is considered one of the cleanest and best taken care of municipalities in Turkey.
7. And the last but not least reason: affordable prices, streamlined property acquisition laws and procedures and low cost of living and taxes.
Have you got interested? Maybe you might want to join over 50,000 people from all over the world who found their second home in Alanya? Anyway, it’s better to see once that to read, so we are looking forward to welcoming you to Alanya!
Follow our blog, website and Facebook page to learn more about Alanya and its investment opportunities. Invest in your lifestyle with Tredvisor